Re: [microsound] cello distorted on playback . eq help needed

hi john!

  did you try making sure the sound enhancer is off?

my other suggestion is firing all the cello and viola players leaving the violins and bass for a brighter tomorrow with a nice low end.

future spot for imaginary girl group:

i'm tony

 i'm tonier

 i'm tawnier i'm tinnier