RE: [microsound] computer art

Oh get off your high horse, mate.  Ignore at will--I doubt anyone cares one
way or the other.  True, this discussion is old, but depending on the phase
of the moon it is sometimes nice to dig through all the worthless 'debate'
and find the occasional gem, which usually comes with interesting links and