Re: [microsound] AI in microsound

hello,
there's also an external max object by Yon Visell called _hmmm_ which uses a hidden markov model
to generate patterns , and there's an article in Organised Sound Vol9 No_2 which fully explains its background and possible implementation. You can download the object from:
http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~yon/soft.html
i hope this is useful
-bobby whelan