Re: [microsound] examples re.[microsound] Laptop, etc as Performance device

have never seen them, but i'd equate their show with Pulse Programming... a similar outfit that does video along with audio, though much more along a pop vein. great music, but no stage presence. i just cannot get into these kinds of "performances."