re: [microsound] live set online

hi john,

> i get a 404 [file not found] when i click this url.

hmm, the url i've posted is correct
http://www.bitsteam.de/dasindub.mp3

> and while aesthetically, i like the presentation of informaion on your
> site; i was not able to figure out how to navigate my way to this file
> on my own.

sorry, theres no way to access the file through a link from my website.
anyway, i'm currently updating bitsteam.de to make it a little easier to use, hopefully without messing up alorenz original idea all too much.
the last update is from 2003.11, the next one is hopefully up by mid april.
 - stephan