Re: [microsound] What other electronic musicrelated mailing lists is everybody on?

I am on way to much mailinglists but information is the key.
When I look on it, it tends more to be technical rather then genre orientated, because I don't like the idea to be locked in one genre, I am my own genre :)

Analogue Heaven on hyperreal
provides lot of information on recent and past analog (and VA) gear but tends to be a bit strict and conservative. ProgRock bands seems to be the heros which is an horror for me.

There is a counterpart, Digital Hell but very low traffic.

Of interest are the Max/MSP, PD and Csound lists, if you use these software, more general is the dsp list (http://shoko.calarts.edu/musicdsp) which gives some sound synthesis inspiration even if you not a programmer.

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

Konform live 21.may ZMF Berlin, Germany
New release:
Notstandskomitee track for compilation 12" 'world of disorder' on
http://www.disorder-records.de
more at blog 4, also available as rss feed:
http://java.block4.com/blog4/