STEIM concert
Theater Frascati
2 May 2005 at 20.30
 Laetitia Sonami
  Michel Waisvisz
  F.X.Randomiz & Joseph Suchy

Best regards,

Remco

Op 21-apr-05 om 16:05 heeft Balazs, Gerofi het volgende geschreven:

> Dear List!
>

> Is here anybody from Amsterdam? I'm going to spend some time there.
> If you could recommend me any exhibitions/installations/musical
> events/places with electronic music that would be nice!
> Please write me in private if you don't want to bother the list
> with this kind of messages.
>

> Best regards,
> B. Gerofi

--------------------------------
solar_initiative
s' gravenhekje 1a
1011 tg amsterdam
the netherlands
--------------------------------
t +31(0)20 5213100
f +31(0)20 5213101
m +31(0)6 4222 43 58
http://www.solar.nl
This email and it's contents are intended for the addressees only.
Contents-are personal and subject to all laws governing personal
correspondence. Tampering and misuse of this email and it's
contents is forbidden under international law.