[microsound] [ot] nuendo error while exporting + cd-r label

Hi list

i am trying to do a mixdown on nuendo, never had problems with this before, but i can't get to export as a 16 bit 44.1 Hz aif file this nuendo projet, i tried many things (exporting the whole thing, only one track, only a short part of it, saving as another name and trying again) and each time i get the same message: error during transfer (well, the french version of something similar;). Any one already went thru this?

Something else, i am starting a small cdr-r label (luni.music), to release my own stuffs at the moment, but hopefully to release other people's too soon...so i am not really up and running yet, but anyway feel free to send demos ( please contact me off list for postal address luni.luni@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks

david.papapostolou
-
http://luniluni.blogspot.com/ (cd-r label, very soon!)
http://davidpapapostolousound.blogspot.com/
-
//music is sound which is sufficient on its own/

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34?/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)