[microsound] live acid shrink-warped mulch

oh, yes, forgot about mulch. that will be a treat to use again, since moving from windows to mac. shrinked shared free or liberated, dont care. just like the end. live has been a great compositional tool and i do quite a lot of improvisational composing on it, and quite a bit of no input performing and non-loop performing as well mic input performing (loop and non-loop), running room tone through sound hack plug-ins. live's wonderful ability to manage panther's memory allotment has a drawback, however. it makes it more difficult to 'break' the software, which has always been a big part of our performance. so we just open lots of other apps to load up the cpu.