[microsound] VCS3

Mark,

What Malte has posted is correct.

The waiting list is, last I heard, over a year, maybe two.  Be aware that
these synths have not gotten less expensive over time.

The prices Ludwig Rehberg changes for this gear are pretty outrageous.  Not,
IMO, 'outrageous' in a good way.  I believe Robin Wood/EMS UK can offer
better pricing.

When I got a Synthi AKS back in 1989 (same as VCS3, but in a briefcase, with
a digital sequencer), Robin had a long list of modifications, a number of
which I got.  He was very helpful in explaining the ramifications of each
and I was happy with the results.  He was the soul of patience with my
questions and many who have dealt with him have expressed great appreciation
(do a search in the AH archives, there should be several posts to this
effect there).

Drop me a line off-list if you have any questions a former user may be able
to answer (sold mine in 1999 to finance another modular with more numerous
options).

Cheers,

Pat

noises at www.northernmachinemusic.com