Re: [microsound] new autechre

like many progressive and complex arrangements,
sometimes a listener needs to spend some time with a
new  piece of music.  many bands i;ve loved have
disappointed me with new releases, only later, after
repeated listenings, does it begin to sink in.  so i'm
giving un-tilted the benefit of the doubt.  this first
listening was still good however(but noted, are the
legitimate criticisms posted here on this list).   i
think it will get better with time.

optimistically,

b.g.