Re: [microsound] Tiger + microsound software

·.·`·.· . Arelar33@xxxxxxx Geschrieben hat .·.·`·.·'·.. . .  .  .    .

hallo,

have you installed TclTk 8.4 ?

do you have pure-data of some variety installed prior;
if so, it may be the wrong version of TclTk and
discompatibility issues may result.

do read the release notes with cecilia! [i assume you
did - but just in case you forgot or not noticed]

good luck!

        . 1001