Re: [microsound] Re: being 'political' in non-verbal music

He believes deeply in broken == good. He likes finding
busted sound gear in dumpsters

he ought to be careful not get caught inside! but
seriously, i guess i must say this interests me,
enough so that my latest cdr release called "realism
and the revolution in recorded sound" is all made with
defective items. the heap of the pile was the sound
card i got bilked for 200 bucks for on ebay...but more
on that in the official announcement later...thanks
for your posts damian...  jeff gbk