[microsound] re: being 'political' in non-verbal music

Damian;

In the vinyl compilation THE DATE FORK SEEPS THE RIVER from Nauscopy records (www.nauscopy.com)
we (Roman the Edge) recorded our parts on a day of big protests against GWB's oil war. These are improve noise recordings with one guitar and two synths. We just got into a frame of mind and set our theme and wandered. sometimes it worked out. the titles did carry some of the "story" of what we were playing/recording.

Check out the Nauscopy website for the record, or I can trade you a CDr, or maybe email you a MP3

Frank "political" D'Urso