Re: [microsound] BEACH MIX

Yes - sounds ground up into dust.  A beach party with noise.

On 19 Jun 2005, at 20:03, graham miller wrote:

> there's that new MOTU print ad: 'try not to get sand in your harddrive'
>
> grains of sand... granular synthesis... sand in your harddrive... am i
> on to
> something here or what?
>
> g.
>
> B wrote:
>
>> I’m definitely up for the beach idea.  Nice and focused ? and there’s
>> lot to play with in terms of sonic content ? both natural sounds ? and
>> the sounds of people, radios, surfboards etc. Memories of days out on
>> the sand.
>>
>> I’ve just moved from Eastbourne to Southampton. And even though
>> there's
>> a coastline here, it’s all very industrial.  On a hot sunny day like
>> today I’m missing the beaches at Eastbourne and Brighton. Brighton
>> beach rocks ? and my ears are still ringing from the fantastic summer
>> beach gigs that Fat Boy Slim put on a couple of years back.

++++++++++

Future Remix says: Stop the War

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/

Future Remix

E: b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T: + 44 (0)7709 - 88 07 90

W: http://www.future-remix.com

Future Remix is culture jamming. Hardcore beats for an urban soundtrack.

‘If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.’
Mario Andretti