Re: [microsound] RE: summertime project?

Perhaps this should be responded to in a myriad of ways. Indoors/outdoors with field sounds, with sounds mixed from real nature or a combination of these and other variables.

Agreed that some cities will be less conducive to doing outdoor performances. That said, the elevated trains sound different in the summer than they do in the Winter, right? Who's to say a field recording can't be made and then sampled later?

ciao

Chris