[microsound] re: tape loop question

yes, thank you kas, i was replying to stephan's question about tape loop experiences...

And the question is... ? :-)

I think it was a reply to the question about long tapeloops a short while ago. Frankly; if your post includes notes on the use of helium baloons in audio engineering I think you are excused from confusing titles per default.

:¬)

Kas.

.... using a series of helium balloons to
support long lengths up to about 60 feet. the tape passed through loops of
cotton string tied to the ballons and the tension...