Re: [microsound] RE: summertime project?

I'll put my vote in for the lawn mower idea. (But seriously folks!)

Let's see... summer... beach... sand? Er... sunburn!... hm.... water?

How about a project using only sounds made either from water or water
in combination with other objects?

I don't know how inherently "microsound" this would be, but it's at
least an interesting constraint to work under, I think.

- QF8
http://scatterbrain.raygunarmy.com/