[microsound] copyrights and copyduty

I am wondering how did the musicians in the list who belong to a copyright agency (like Sacem or Riaa) succeed in manage their apparition in web (creative commons) labels.
I am from italy and the question is not easy here as you apparently cannot decide for yourself which work to "give" to Siae and which not.
Legally no Siae author can distribute his work for free (at least without giving some money to Siae)...

Is it the same for the other copyright agencies?

Massimiliano Viel
--
M  a  s  s  i  m  i  l  i  a  n  o                  V  i  e  l
http://www.maxviel.it