Re: [microsound] mulch

Personally, I kinda like those 'shortcomings' of AudioMulch. Depending
on what I'm working on, I'll sequence in another piece of software,
then pull them in for composition or live performance in Mulch. I've
also had some interesting results 'sequencing' notes using contraptions
via the automation pane. I know you can run VST trackers inside Mulch,
can't remember which one I tried. I think Ross is working on developing
the sequencing capabilities, but making yet another VST host doesn't
really appear to be the goal.

Ive heard great things about Buzz and Plogue, but haven't spent time
with them to really understand them. I'm somewhat partial to Orion
though.

I agree - if it had this it would be the perfect software!

~David

Though the idea of MIDI VST's