Re: [microsound] oren ambarchi stuffs

robert, thanks you for the reccomendations. although,
i am not much of a buyer of cds and i don't now if i
can be converted readily or incontravertibly, in any
case. just to qualify what i said earlier in light of
another post by barry about a music beyond consolation
and nostalgia: i could also equally say i enjoy not
liking fennesz' "field recordings". i don't have a
habit of letting a bunch of cds play in the machine on
shuffle. to say i am reading the research of a fellow
scientist in the field vamps the catergory somewhat.
but i am a poet who gave up words for the running
aground of thought in the immanence of sound. my next
listen may yeild another opinion. if there is a next
listen. mine are the thoughts of someone in the middle
of an endless process, not a judge or jury wrapped
into one...  best, jeff gburek