Re: [microsound] mulch

actually i left out the fact that you can use a midi controller to play notes with vsti's, just no sequencing/automation. you might be able to record a keyboard performance and automate it, but i don't have a midi keyboard connected to my computer.

aleks vasic <bvasic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats really too bad as i have seen some really great live performances
using Audio mulch.

On Jun 9, 2005, at 4:39 PM, Brian Klein wrote:

> its vst implementation is kind of limited. since there is no way to
> trigger or represent notation with vst's, you can't use vsti's
> properly. it excels at vst effects though.

Ugh. The strength of VST is being able to use components from
different software suites together. I think i would never even
touch Fruityloops if i could not trigger Reaktor ensembles in it, or
Buzz generators, or any of the great vst components that can be found
on the web. Being able to use the best aspect of several different
programs in real time to compose your work, or sketch out ideas is
invaluable to me.

I think Audio Mulch would be nearly unstoppable if it could this. I
know i would use the heck out of it.

As someone asked previously, anyone know of any plans in reagrds to a
vst compliant sequencer of sorts for audio mulch?

Cheers

aLEKs