Re: [microsound] tastes like microsound

i like that new song by gwen stefani and ferrel<sp?>
Bananas >?<

w t f ?

so catchy, and rascist.?

really.   nice production.  and conceptually fills a
void in pop music.  remember that song, "oh mickey "
from the 80's.  this tune is basically analagous to
that.   and that tune gave us a wonderful pop moment.
 this bananas song however, is painfull to listen to,
and touches on some controversial topics.  teen sex.
penis', a.k.a bananas, and black people's music being
co-opted/performed by white people.  it's very
complex.
i'm telling you.

map station  is good too.