Re: [microsound] On canadians performing in the USA...

don't have any info, but i remember flying to new york city a couple
years ago and being totally grilled my some customs tool as whether or
not i was going to be performing in the US... all this because i
mentioned i was a music major... no instrument, no laptop, no nothing.
just a backpack and a discman. five days later the world trade center
fell and i'm guessing illegal techno musicians were the least of their
worries. in a nut shell, what They don't know can't hurt 'em.

g.