Re: [microsound] Sound Ideas

Hi Aden,

that sounds like a great book. I teach digital media at the University of Michigan and have developed a couple of courses on sound and image integration in contemporary practice. Any chance I could snag a preview copy - it might be something that I would make required reading when I offer the course again.

Best,

Christopher McNamara (Thinkbox)
Thinkbox

Program in Film & Video Studies - University of Michigan