Re: [microsound] william gibson on remixing

great stuff... toffler's 'prosumer' in full effect.  although, that
said, i don't know how much electronic 'cut-up' music gibson listens
to... from what i know he wrote neuromancer listening to springsteen
and  lou reed:) anyone check out the doc, no maps for these territories?
the fanboy/girl approach to gibson overwhelms it's potential, me
thinks... too much searching for The Answers from someone who is quite
literally along for the ride...

g.