Re: [microsound] visual art and sound art

yeah i see the way this has been going. well i read
the below email text.

i've been working more heavily on some visual art in
the last few months. had an exhib in london in jan to
march. used to do loads of music dj'ing in back rooms
of parties etc.

one interesting comment made to me recently was that
when you really get heavy transmission form an
artwork, there can be an overflow of sensation into
another sense, ie hearing a tune then it firing your
visual imagination, lets say.

anyway, i found the confidence to make this post since
there seems to be a range of views re putting info re
ur own work on this list/i'm in the office without
much to do / and exploring the link between sound and
visual stuff interests me.

obviously theres probably tons of books to read on
that one, but if anyones interested in seeing any of
my work, or has any thoughts, then come back to me /
this list.

best

ben

http://pub48.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=4063395084