Re: [microsound] synethesia?

On Jul 3, 2005, at 5:00 PM, devslashnull wrote:

i am curious about other peoples ideas regarding the concept of "synethesia". it seems to get tossed around in the context of performances or works that revolve around "intermediality" (ie. AV, audio that triggers/intersacts with video etc).

My only thought regarding the concept of synesthesia is that I'm sick of hearing the term. It is beginning to lose all meaning. I realize that's not a productive comment, but I can't be the only person thinking that...

- John