[microsound] CALL FOR international collaborators

Hello

would you like to collaborate on a sound work I am doing? I need your help and I will give you a small nice present if you help me (time is important so I don't want to steal your time!)

so

IF

[ you have a sound-recording equipment and all the stuff to do good recordings ]

AND

[ you live in one of these countries OR you speak one (or more) of the languages of these countries:

    * Albania
    * Andorra
    * Argentina
    * Armenia
    * Australia
    * Austria
    * Azerbaijan
    * Belarus
    * Belgium
    * Bermuda
    * Bhutan
    * Bolivia
    * Bosnia-Herz.
    * Brazil
    * Brunei
    * Bulgaria
    * Canada
    * Chile
    * China PR
    * Chinese Taipei (Taiwan)
    * Colombia
    * Croatia
    * Cuba
    * Cyprus
    * Czech Republic
    * Denmark
    * Estonia
    * Finland
    * France
    * Georgia
    * Germany
    * Great Britain
    * Greece
    * Hungary
    * Iceland
    * Iran IR
    * Ireland
    * Japan
    * Kazakhstan
    * Korea
    * Korea DPR
    * Latvia
    * Lebanon
    * Liechtenstein
    * Lithuania
    * Luxembourg
    * Macedonia FYR
    * Mexico
    * Moldova
    * Monaco
    * Mongolia
    * Netherlands
    * New Zealand
    * Nigeria
    * Norway
    * Peru
    * Philippines
    * Poland
    * Portugal
    * Romania
    * Russia
    * San Marino
    * Serbia-Montenegro
    * Singapore
    * Slovakia
    * Slovenia
    * South Africa
    * Spain
    * Sweden
    * Switzerland
    * Tajikistan
    * Turkey
    * Turkmenistan
    * Ukraine
    * United States
    * Uruguay
    * Uzbekistan
]

THEN

drop me an email at eg@xxxxxxxxxx if you are interested to collaborate and help me . I will get only one sound-lover per country (I don't have enough money to give presents to everyone :), so be quick!

Thanks a lot and feel free to forward this around sound-communities of the world!

luv

Enrico