Re: [microsound] New Orleans?

I have to say that I personally feel the same way. :-/

--
www.hecanjog.com <http://www.hecanjog.com> /
www.cedarav.com<http://www.cedarav.com>/

he can jog split ep with jahbitat forthcoming on norsordo:
http://www.nosordo.com

Switches and Intricate Maximals comps out now on Audiobulb Records
http://www.audiobulb.com