Re: [microsound] Are all electronic music related writers bad writers?

On Sep 24, 2005, at 5:37 PM, Adam Young wrote:

Has anyone else noticed how terribly articles and press materials and things are written? Reviews, press, just about everything.. I'm no professional myself but i've seen some pretty ridiculous stuff out there. The number one thing I see is convoluted run-ons full of 88% adjectives, among other things.

Anybody care to wager a guess why it's all so embarrassingly poor?

Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read. - Frank Zappa