Re: [microsound] OT- HW: one keypad controlling 2 computers over usb?

salut,

a simple but usefull alternative could be to get the usb keypad connected to
one computer, and to write a simple max (or whatever) patch to route the
keystrokes via network to one or more computers... it`s a completly other
concept, but could be usefull, depending on what you wanna do...

hope i could help!

best,
jens

___devslashnull___ date ___08.10.2005 23:59 Uhr___