[microsound] realtime net music

Hi list, Im in the process of making a website for online jamming in realtime between pairs (hopefully
I can expand it to be between more than two people in the future) of people.
I am using the molanso pd plugin to embed a kind of dual-sided pd patch in the browser, with two identical synthesis networks in the patch, the idea being that you contol one and the other person controls the other one via [netsend] / [netreceive].
The result will be that both people have their computers synthesising their own sound and the other person's too.
I was wondering if any list members knew of sites where this kind of realtime collaboration is possible.
I would like to see how others have found ways to interface lay users with synthesis online.

thanks for reading
-bobby

ps. If anyone would be interested in testing the site whilst its in development please relpy offlist.