[microsound] Salvatore Sciarrino

Hi all,

I'm discovering the music of Salvatore Sciarrino, and reeling. Is anyone
else a fan? Care to suggest some pieces to check out? I'm a little obsessed
with his "Studi Per L'Intonazione del Mare". Also - does anyone have
suggestions on places to read a little more about him in english?

Best,
Erik

ps - sorry if this seems off topic. although it's mostly (or completely?)
acoustic, his music fits perfectly into the orbit of microsound, so I
figured some of you folk might be into him.

--
www.hecanjog.com <http://www.hecanjog.com> /
www.cedarav.com<http://www.cedarav.com>/

he can jog split ep with jahbitat forthcoming on norsordo:
http://www.nosordo.com

Switches and Intricate Maximals comps out now on Audiobulb Records
http://www.audiobulb.com