Re: [microsound] Any thoughts on John Maeda's work ?

you can have a great view of his work and philosophy reading his two last books :

-  Maeda @ Media   (Ed Thames & Hudson)
-  Code de creation  (Ed Thames & Hudson) (i don't know the english title)

 He will have an exhibition from November 19th 2005 to February 19th 2006
at the Fondation Cartier in Paris, France.

he's a really nice person, i work with the french skateboarding compagny Mekanism, we asked to John Maeda to collaborate with us to design a board.
he accepted immediately and create for us a generative design, so the first generative skateboard !
you can see the board  on my site http://www.jerevequejedors.com/v1/index.php?lang=en

(just a reminder you can also find on my site the Kim Microsound t-shirt !
http://jrqjd.com/v1/microsound.php?lang=en  )

cedric.