Re: [microsound] Any thoughts on John Maeda's work ?

I've talked to John a few times. I guess since you're going to
interview him and want to get the skinny on what he's been doing and
thinking about, you probably need to have a look at his blog:

http://weblogs.media.mit.edu/SIMPLICITY/

I'm not sure what he's been specifically working on lately, but his
philosophy in the past years has been the investment on talking and
researching simplicity. Have a look at the blog, you'll see what I
mean. Definitely let me know when you do the interview, I'd like to
have a look.

Fred