Re: [microsound] chuck or supercollider ?

i'm not much more than a dabbler in either, i prefer to stick to mr max/msp,
but here's my 2¢: some pros for chuck are that it's an extremely fresh
language, so there's the excitement of someone finding a very elegent
solution to old (or new) problems. also, it's pretty dead easy to get
comfortable with quickly, even without any real finished documentation. as
for supercollider, it has chuck beat hands down just in terms of seniority -
the development, support, and community are much deeper. after all, chuck
only recently went stereo. (!)

just my 2¢, you be better to hear from the people who use them every day....

best,
erik