Re: [microsound] best crossfader controllers for ableton LIVE?

http://www.faderfox.de/Faderfox-Homepage_english/faderfox-homepage_english.html

try this before you buy the X-session... small,
optimized for Ableton Live and Traktor, and from
some of the reviews I have read, quite well
made... only issue is that you have to order
direct from germany, as there is no US  distro
yet.

I've been using a Faderfox microdul LV-1 almost on a daily basis for a year now and it is simply a great and very affordable controller. I use it with Live, Dj Traktor Studio, Radia L, Max/Msp and Logic. Works like a charm. On the Faderfox website it is stated that they (in fact it's just one guy, Mathias Fuchß) don't deliver outside the E.U, which, of course, is a problem. Have a european friend to act as a go between and have it sent to you. It's worth the hassle, IMHO.

/Cheers,
/Hasse

--
Mr. Hans Erik Nilsson | Voice: +46 73 6636331 | Standard disclaimer file active