[microsound] lemur dancefloor?

unbelievable!  genius!

still, it's only fingertiptechnology at this point... imagine this kind
of idea integrated into a TRON-like virtual reality, where dance,
acrobatics, movement, and sport become LEMUR like triggers (the LEMUR
actually reminds quite a bit of the TRON aesthetic). this could
initially be a physical spae, like some kind of electronic music
racketball court, or eventually, a purely virtual environment, jacked
right into the brain.

on a simpler level, a dance floor, entirely made out of the LEMUR
system, where breakdancers and other forms of modern dancers could
control MIDI info (there are a couple music videos that hint at this...
i believe a jamiroquai video and another one where this robot folds out
of the equivalent of a macmini and starts to dance in a pixelized dance
floor to some kind daft punkesque track - i have it on a IdN DVD -
anyone? anyone?)

.... ablton LIVE meets the classic Twister game meets hop scotch meets
LEMUR. it's only a matter of time and money. all the technology is
there.

g.

p.s. let's just forget about that 'scene' in big with tom hanks, shall
we...  didn't happen. doesn't exist. just like tom hanks. or so i'd like
to think in my perfect alternate universe.