[microsound] thunder and soft... may be OT

just trying to be in the spirit of the thing... sorry about the thunder aleks...

this may be venturing off-topic but does anyone going the vj route have any suggestions regarding vj software for mac?

i like the software coldcut use, v-jam i think it is... but they say they wont do a mac version... sez there is a problem with the way mac renders visuals in realtime or something...

 my laptop may be dead but then so is the voyager space probe they say...

aleks vasic <bvasic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was a crass and sarcastic answer to, "What do you do in your
performances"

And it's SNUFF films, as visuals, not stuffed animals.

Now the thunder's gone, sweet.;)

aLEKs