Re: [microsound] Microsound t-shirts available

I think you have to ask to Ralf and Florian if laptop music is Dead.
and...
The Concept is the meanning of electronic music composition in a defined context and in many differents ways and kinds of expression.

The only dead are the neurons the of the T-shirt designer.

Sr.Replicante,Buenos Aires, Tercermundo.

Giovanni D'Onofrio wrote:

Which concept?

Jason Carich ha scritto:

Hi, i think it has a neggative message!
I desagree with that expression!
That T-shirt is about tools ...nothing else.
It's so far way of true Concept" .

Sr.Replicante , Buenos Aires ,Argentina.

The Concept matters, i don't care about the tools (laptop,synthetisers,drumboxes,samplers).

:: in famous :: wrote:

hi Ed,

t-shirts are available in size S, M, L, XL and XXL.
it's "american" sizing so it's a little over sizing...

and for the moment t-shirt are white or black, you can choose on the site.
i'll try to add more color soon.

cedric.

Hello Cedric

Do you have sizing info. for the t-shirts?

regards
Ed