To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:58 AM
Subject: Re: [microsound] escalators

I met up with a friend jsut now and we recorded about 15mins worth. We will do it again whenthe weather is much colder and the sounds are louder. After the holidays I will either figure out how to create the project site or something else. Anyways, it will be shared and played with.

Thank you for the info.  I will find it and add it to my collection.

Derek

In case you're interested, there's a nice recording done by "murmer" on the second phonography comp called "Escalator At Pimlico Station." It concentrates on the loud squeaking sound of the handrails.

Rod