Re: [microsound] portable 'mains' type power.

Some car jump starters have built in ac inverters to generate 120AC. About $100.
Or you can get a regular car jump starter and a separate AC inverter.
It all depends on how much wattage you need.
Something like this: http://tinyurl.com/b97oq*
*Only produces 350 watts though.

**...steve...

bil bo wrote:
Hello everyone.

I would love to apply a natural reverb to some digitally sourced sounds, but in many instances this would require a portable, battery powered 'mains' type socket.

Have any of you encountered such a device?

-Im sorry to ask the list a question of this nature, but I suspect that other list members may also benefit from an answer.

many thanks
  Chris Osborne.