Re: [microsound] contact mics

But you are a Totally asshole!

love

aLEKs

On Jan 20, 2006, at 3:40 PM, scott allison wrote:

oh... didnt mean to sound like a totally asshole... I am good at doing that sometimes. But dont fuck up your door bell, cause then your friends wont be able to let you know that they are at your door, pizeo elements are super cheap and you can hack fat heavy ones from old rotarty telephones and stick bubble gum on them to make them tacky and nasty. sometimes I find its cool to leave the pizeo in the plastic and use the plastic as a resonation chamber.