[microsound] Farmer Manual

          Renchenzentrum reminds me of FM in a big way,
          musically, and also in their audio/video
          performance.

if you allow me, one huge difference is that Rechenzentrum always
attached more importance to melodies and humanity than to abstraction,
I'm not saying that one is better than another in term of choice,
musical ethics or directions, just stressing that point which is of
importance, I think.
In their early days I used to enjoy FM a lot, and years later I do not
listen that much to their music anymore whereas I come back to
Rechenzentrum from time to time, and really have pleasure to watch the
DVD on MP. Anyway that is my opinion and has no importance. Good night.
philippe

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
contemporary electronic musics challenging the ears and the mind