Re: [microsound] slow 9th...

> > Say, does anybody have a link to that project that was done about a
> > year ago or so -- slowing down Beethoven's 9th SYmphony (?)  so that
> > it was 24-hours long..

> It's called Beetstretch and lives here:
> http://www.notam02.no/9/

Fwiw after we hosted one of the US presentations of the piece, I did a 7-8
min radio piece collaging reactions to the event for WNYC:

 http://www.quietamerican.org/download/964/Idea_of_Ninth_10h.mp3

Does anyone know if the Table of the Elements edition ever came out? (The
whole thing was to be released in high bit rate MP3 on DVD as I recall).

 best,
  aaron

  ghede@xxxxxxxx
  http://www.quietamerican.org