Re: [microsound] leap second

i have an innate connection with camus as well.   when
i began reading him as an adolescent, i had already
thought many of his same thoughts, and expressed many
of his same ideas, and even written some of his
writings almost verbatim, without ever having heard of
him.  this was remarkable to me, and i began an
earnest exploration of all things camus.   now he's
dead.

b > G <