Re: [microsound] OT: making 5.1 surround mixes

not a quick or easy or stressless undertaking, especially if you a) haven't done this before or b) are pressed for time c) don't have a studio set up w/ the proper acoustics or monitoring environment. there may be easier paths than this but i know logic pro is capable of surround sound, as are any of the top audio sequencers... that said, you should also be fairly familiar in DVD authoring as well. that's just as important when it comes to assigning and formatting audio channels correctly.

g.

Joseph Scott wrote:

what software do i need to make surround sound mixes of tracks and burn them to CD/DVD to play on my home cinema system?

i'd need to take 6 wav files, assign them to a speaker, possible convert this into one file (??) and then burn them so that my home cinema system will play the track in surround sound.

please help me.