To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] minimal release formats

i have tons of scap canvass, and now that i have a contact mic [thank you
scott] maybe ill contact mic canvass, brushes and stretchers

On 2/9/06, Jorge Bachmann <justino@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you have some of the releases on the cachamai label from japan and also from cherry music also from japan that have used the fabric and hand sawn packaging! http://cherrymusic.info/home.html http://www.onyx.dti.ne.jp/~cachamai/catalog.html paz J21

On Feb 9, 2006, at 2:54 PM, banyek wrote:

> canvas is indeed a good idea!
> the diobél releases here in hungary here are mostly packed
> to a textile material.. (it is a very small cd-r label)..
> have a look e.g.
> http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=511376
>

> Thaniel Lee <thanielionlee@xxxxxxxxx> írta:
>
>> im packaging my next cd-r in canvass.
>>
>> On 2/9/06, andjam31b@xxxxxxx <andjam31b@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.discogs.com/label/Lovecraft+Records lovecraft
> records are
>>> fantastic in this respect, the handmade packaging really
> adds a bespoke
>>> touch to the release.
>>>
>>> To be honest I think that making anything "strictly
> limited" (like the
>>> minerals series on benbecula) or with "special
> packaging", really adds to
>>> the desirability ;)
>>>
>>> If you find any bespoke packaging, tins wooden boxes
> etc, could you post
>>> the link please?
>>>
>>> Cheers!

> like a small piece