RE: [microsound] minimal release formats

You can get tin boxes [rectangular and circular] at effectuality.ca for
fairly cheap and the quality is good, they can be white or silver and they
will do silkscreening on them for a decent price....there is also a place in
BC Canada that does wood boxes but I haven't found the link yet....
mnorth